Wednesday, July 8, 2009

College

An exciting opportunity has presented itself for Strings With Wings on the Gulf Coast. Nothing is official yet, I will keep an update and make an announcement of facebook when I can. :)

So, I am not sure if many of you know or not but I am about to leave for college!! I move in on August 14th and will be attending the University of Southern Mississippi. Go Eagles!!
I hope everyone has had a laid back summer as I know that the school year gets crazy busy for us students as well as the adults.

I have made a twitter account for SWW you can follow us at www.twitter.com/stringsww <-(it would not let me write our whole name so I tried coming up with something that wasnt too confusing, let me know if you have any problems.)

Well I wanted to make sure I posted something before my life got crazy busy again lol. I will try my best to keep up with the blog...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment